Friday, June 7, 2019

Single Stem Vases




Easy up cycling craft for a single stem flower.

Recycle a bottle.  Olive oil and vinegar bottles are always lovely shapes.  These bottles are balsamic vinegar bottles.

Drip white paint over the outside edges in a random fashion and allow too dry.

Using tissue paper (this is a Tim Holtz paper who doesn't LOVE Tim Holtz products!) gently glue to the outer edges of the bottle.  Mod Podge is a great product for gluing as you can use it to seal over the tissue paper too.

Ta - da!  Choose your favorite flower and gift or display.


I had three of these bottles so I glue dotted them together and wrapped scraps of hessian ribbon and embroidery thread in my supplies to create one display for three stems!




Please know that I am an Etsy & Amazon affiliate which means that any item you may purchase via a link on my blog may earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Tags from Downloadable Mixed Media Collage Paper

One of my favorite things to do is to work on a mixed media tag.  These little cardboard rectangles are the perfect mini substrate for a qui...