Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Unique Tags from Downloadable Mixed Media Collage Paper


One of my favorite things to do is to work on a mixed media tag. 

These little cardboard rectangles are the perfect mini substrate for a quick trying out of a new technique or as a way to create something quickly in a small window of time.

They are great little artworks on their own and I often end up incorporating them in to art journal pages so it is a win-win.  Even if I don't like the result they can be torn up to create unique collage pieces too.

This range of tags were created using five of my mixed media collage papers that I created for my Etsy store.  You can use any piece of artwork - original or a photocopy - and take a portion of the artwork and stick to a tag.

I covered these copies of my own artworks and then went on to embellish them using stamps, gold & silver markers and small pieces of other artwork.  The finishing touches were made with metallic punched hole reinforcing stickers and some stamped or sticker words and sentiments.

Ooh.....the possibilities....!


maycontainpaper downloadable mixed media paper

Instantly downloadable mixed media collage paper from
maycontainpaper - available to purchase on Etsy
Available in five different colorways.








Embellished tag using maycontainpaper downloadable paper!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Tags from Downloadable Mixed Media Collage Paper

One of my favorite things to do is to work on a mixed media tag.  These little cardboard rectangles are the perfect mini substrate for a qui...